Wednesday, April 28, 2010

19age!!!

I will always wear the Hush Puppies T-shirt, because i love it...and 1st time receive present from you guys at 19age..quite touching..xD...very thx Q Kenny Tan Terrence Yau Darren Ma Mei Chiu

Very appreciate my classmate and my melaka buddies....thx for the FORMAL sets, funny environment and a piece of cake...haha...xD...i will always treasure our friendship.....thx a lot^^

Specially thanks to Kylie Yong ByRon RonRon Chen Hong and pei yin...I love the CONVERSE beg....haha^^

I hav to thanks my working friends and MMU friends who help me n rong jun organised an unique party...very nice...thx thx and thx....i will take good care of the payung...haha...really special present for me at 19age...love you guys.......

Ee Shi Qi的 福,我才有机会得到一份小礼物。真的很谢谢 Mr.Tai...我们会有再把酒共欢的机会。。哈哈哈哈

我会好好珍惜现在拥有的一切。。谢谢一路来陪伴我,鼓励我,帮助我,关照我,喜欢我和疼爱我的兄弟们,姐妹们和战友们。。。谢谢⎝⏠⏝⏝⏠⎠

No comments:

Post a Comment

gUo chEn's mails box