Sunday, July 4, 2010

......

When the midnight arrive, i always feel very tired....
As my friend, no matter hometown friends or MMU friends, they all already know my living habits... hahaaa
But recently, when i alone in midnight, i always hope a girl will accompany beside me...
At this moment, i suddenly feel that i am lonely....
Ya...I hav teammate..I hav family member..I hav friends......
But they can't understand my feeling at all~
Feel tired....Feel boring....Feel dissatisfy about my life~
I hope can have a girlfriend soon~ heheee....:)

But i will appreciate what i currently hav, Bcause i know not everyone can get what they wan, what they wish....
Everything happen always the good thing....This principle i learn from a BIG people...
My friend always remind me about this concept....I very thanks to him.......Thanks terrence yau^^

Already week 5...But my studies still in basic...
haven't reach advance.....quite worry can't catch up~
But when i choose the way to do business + study, i already can expect my schedule in daily life....
Even I am tired, i won't give up easily.....Bcause i know a lof of people is watching me, let's c who will win, who will success in future~ 哈哈哈哈

Long time don't have write blog....Feel relaxing when i type all these thing to my blog...
For me, i feel enjoy in these moment....Even though the process is tired and a lof of obstacle, but i will try my best to solve the problem.....
I wan show myself to those who look down me be4!!!

Let's play together~
Let's learn together~
Enjoy~ Enjoy~ Enjoy~!!!

2 comments:

gUo chEn's mails box